Day 1: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay (L/D)
Option 1: Fishing village
- 08:00 – 08:30 Pick-up at hotel and drive for about 3 hours and a half to Hong Gai Tourist Wharf, check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall - The OS Lounge.
- 12:30 – 13:00 Embark on Oriental Sails followed by cruise briefing.
- 13:00 – 15:30 Enjoy a delectable lunch as Oriental Sails cruises sail along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay.
- 15:30 – 16:30 You are free to choose one of the below options:
Soaking in the peacefulness of local daily life: Start a trip on a bamboo rowing boat (around 45 minutes) around Vung Vieng floating village - one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fishermen. The village is located in closed lagoon, with mountains surrounding, excellent settings for some good photos.
Option 2: Beach and kayaking
For those who like some water activities and beach. The tender shall take you to Ban Chan beach, where you can enjoy yourself on the beach, swimming or playing volleyball…, or try some kayaking in the magnificent scene of Halong Bay.
- 16:30 – 17:30 Go back to Oriental Sails and have bath then relax as the sun starts to set.
- 17:30-19:00 Savour the Happy Hour at the bar and lie on the sun deck and enjoy our cooking class with our Chef
- 19:00 Enjoy dinner. Greet other guests, try night squid fishing or just laze around. Singing and dancing activities are available till 22h00.
Overnight on board at Cong Do Area
Day 2: Bai Tu Long – Hanoi (B/L)
- 06:30 – 07:00 Try to perform Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
- 07:00 – 09:00 Enjoy beautiful scenery with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while sailing to Thien Canh Son Cave
- 09:00 – 09:30 ContemplateThien Canh Son Cave.
- 10:00 – 11:00 Cruise back to the Harbor. Have early lunch on board.
Disembark Oriental Sails at around 12h00.
- 12:00 – 16:30 Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30
- What to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent, credit card or cash
- For safety reasons, these below passengers are not highly recommended to do overnight cruise in Bai Tu Long Bay:
- Person with disability: physical or sensory
- Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
- Person who is older than 80
- Person who is overweight (>120kg)