Day 01: Visit Halong bay - Bai tu long bay - kayaking - swimming (L/D)
AM: we will pick you up at your hotel and then travel to Halong. It takes three hours to drive from Hanoi to Halong Bay.
Noon - PM: Check-in Legend Bhaya boat in International Tuan Chau Maria habour.
- Enjoy a welcome cocktail while slowly sailing to Bai Tu Long. You also have a chance to pass Mat Quy and Am Tich Islets where were the setting for the movie Indochine. Savor a delicious fresh seafood lunch.
- Go swimming at Vung Ha beach. Then enjoy a guided kayaking tour or a refreshing swim in the Bay’s emerald waters or sunbath on the pristine beach with a long stretch of white sand and crystal clear water.
- Attend a cooking class (book in advanced) and watch the sun set over enchanting Halong Bay while cruising to near Cong Do area where the Junk would anchor for overnight.
Candlelit set-menu dinner on board, back to your cabin and enjoy a night floating at the bay.
Day 02: HALONG BHAYA LEGEND CRUISE: Visit Bai tu long bay - Fishing village - kayaking - swimming (B/L/D)
Kick off your new day during the sunrise, listen to the waves lapping ,enjoy the fresh sea air and the gentle breeze or get up at your leisure. A hot breakfast is available on request.
- During the breakfast on board, the junk will cruise towards Vung Vieng floating fishing village which is nestled among the limestone peaks and unaffected by ocean waves or strong winds.
It is ideal way to visit the village by kayak or small rowing boats to see how the locals live and work every day on a floating village.
- Savour a delicious lunch in the restaurant while the ship cruises towards further area in Bai Tu Long Bay.
- In the afternoon, join a guided kayaking tour, or go swimming in the Dau Heo Beach or Ba Cua Beach, a remote part of the Gulf of Tonkin, boasting isolated beaches and nature at its best.
Day 03: HALONG BHAYA LEGEND CRUISE: Visit Thien Canh Son Cave - back to habour (Brunch)
- Breakfast is served on board. The crew will ready the vessel to sail to Thien Canh Son cave. The pathway to Thien Canh Son Cave is set below the forest canopy and a stone cliff, so travellers have the feeling like they are climbing towards heaven.
- Return to Legend Halong. A brunch is served on board. The vessel cruises leisurely back to harbor.
- It returns to Tuan Chau Marina at 11 am. You will arrive in Hanoi at 3 pm.